integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Friday, December 19, 2008
I put my mp3 to shuffle, and the familiar tune of "Shine for Singapore" played.

It may just be an ordinary 2008 National Day song to you or to anyone else, but to me, it means so much more.

I thought of the days of gruelling PW, the days we curse and swore, the days we ate fries+ketchup at tanlisyn's, the days of killing ants at leon's, the days of redhill, doudouxianshengpaopaocha, orms (of all colours), faraway pasir ris, meals tgt, out of the world taxi fares, late nights, adventures, meeting strange boys @ redhill who claim they dont have $$ to go home but then whips out his wallet and runs away, days of fun, joy, and laughter.

I can still rmb that fateful day mark and i were recording our version of Shine for Singapore, on a rainy day, at tls's house during pw (: and the random moments the 4 of us would just break into song (and dance) haha to the tune of spore songs! ;D we rly are suckers for national day songs :D

I thought of my PW group, and the incredible journey I went through with them (:

Like mark said, PW had been more than just an academic requirement or some project. It had become a group journey, and we made it work. (: and you never slacked ok mark! you were, and still are our fantastic pw grp leader :D

I miss all my friends alot alot, but 3 people I really really miss right now are my fantastic group members. JUST MY LUCK LAH! HEARTS!!!!!!

I miss just being around them and having so much fun ;D i don't think we've ever had a SERIOUS meeting before. haha, even up till the day before submission of WR, where we still had much work to do, we were still laughing like siao, having a really gr8 time. (:

I have to thank the aunty and uncle (darn i forgot their names! robert and ?? OHSHIT) at coro, who stayed back LATE LATE LATE to help us print our 160 page WR. :D they are rly are saviours.
But really. Thankyou, MARKCHENG, HOLEONYOON, TANLISYN for being the BEST pw group mates anybody could ever ask for (:

I really had a great time doing pw, and HAHAHA let's set up PW club, mark! :D

HAHAHA. alriteeeee. pictures, on the day of submission! :D


JUST! :D

MY!

LUCK!LAH!

Together, we're..... *DRUMROLL*

JUST MY LUCK LAH! :D:D:D:D i love you guys (:

If you don't alr know by now, my fantastic grp's called JUST MY LUCK LAH (JMLL for short), J.IAMIN, M.ARKCHENG, L.ISYN, L.EON :D HAHAHAHA(:

THANKYOU AUNTY UNCLE :D

HAHAHA, the night our baby was born (:

You would have noticed by now that these are all WR zilian pictures :D I really love us :D Has loads more pictures but is quite tired now :X shall post some other day (:

JMLL - The best PW group in the world :D

:D

YAY meanwhile, 6V! :D LOOK FORWARD TO OUR AWESOME EOY PARTAY on the 30/12 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

im a happy girl! ;D